Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 2 - A Colour Theme


This weeks challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar is "a colour theme". You have to use pink, green and blue on your card...you can also add a bit of flesh and brown.

So here is my card for the challenge. I have used one of my new Sweet Ebony stamps, and also a Hero Arts sentiment. The papers are Basic Grey "Two Scoops" and I have added a little pink bling. I have coloured the image with my Prisma's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

Thanks for the challenge, I really must use my SN's more as they are sooo pretty.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz I love the bling you have used. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

she's adorable

loving the pink bling too!

hugs jane x

Annie said...

awww, so pretty! and always love a bit of bling!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and I love the bling

Anonymous said...

Oooh, so pretty!Love the Two Scoops and the bling.
Maria xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Caz. Love the cute image and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs, Nikki x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous card Caz and such a beautiful stamp. Good luck with the challenge :)

CraftyC said...

A super card, I've yet to play with mine!
Clairexx