Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 13 - Xmas Cards

A little later than normal, but better late than never. This weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday was to make an Xmas card....so here is mine.

I used a super cute Hanglar & StAnglar image given to me by a friend ages ago, and finally had the right project for him. The papers are by Pebbles Inc, but mine were free ones that came with a magazine, as is the sentiment, which I raised on 3D foam. The image was coloured with my Prismacolours and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. I have also added highlights using a Signo uniball white gel pen....thanks for the tips Marlena.....not sure if I have done it correctly.

That's another Xmas card made...don't want to even think about how many more I need to make...LOL

12 comments:

Rach said...

love it Caz,
such a sweet image..you have coloured it beautifully.
Hugs Rach.x

Debbie said...

Fab card, The image is so sweet Love the papers you have used.

Jen said...

This is such a cute card, beautifully coloured in.
Jennifer x

Frances said...

This is very cute and christmassy - perfect! I'm never too sure about where to put the final gel pen touches in case I ruin all my colouring in, but yours looks fab! x

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, gorgeous card, great colours

Annie said...

aww, he is such a cutie! and love the papers (I've got them somewhere!). I never know where to put the white highlights .. .. maybe we should ask Marlene for more tips!

wendy peatross said...

I love this. What a cute stamp.

Mel said...

Fab!

Anonymous said...

Just scrumptious! I love the tradional Christmas colours and your colouring is perfect!
Maria xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the papers

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

love it cas

don't want to think about xmas yet though!!!

hugs jane x

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love the papers, the sweet image and the sentiment is perfect!! Nice card!