Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Art Girlz Challenge 40 - Nature

OK, so I have put away my stamps and made a card without. The theme over on Arty Girlz Challenge Blog this week is "Nature" and I couldn't find a stamp....I know I have a Sunflower on somewhere...but do you think I could find it. So instead I have used some PaperMania "Earth Tones" papers, a Heidi Swapp lloom, Doodlebug buttons, Kaiser pearl gems, and a butterfly that I received as a free gift with order from Jasmines Crafts.

Initially there was no butterfly, but it was laying on my desk and just happened to (a) fit the theme, and (b) match the colour of my card.

A real change for me, but I am pleased with the card.

13 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Your card is gorgeous as always Caz. I love the large bloom and the butterfly definitely fits in beautifully

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx

Rika said...

Such a beautiful card!

tiggertastic said...

Your card is fantastic, i love the big flower

Sarah x

mueppi said...

Deine Karte mit der großen Blume und dem Schmetterling gefällt mir sehr gut!!!!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A beautiful card!

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card Caz - and the butterfly is so beautiful...love butterflies

Annie said...

wot no stamps! love the warm colours and that fabulous big bloom!

Crafty Sarahs Blogspot said...

I love the big flower, and the colours are lovely. Brilliant card

Bev said...

It's fabulous Caz

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card Caz love the flower and the butterfly looks perfect on there.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous as always Caz!! Even without the stamps.

Kim Dellow said...

What a great card. Love the butterfly

Tasha said...

Fab card!