Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Marlene Card...

I loved the card Marlene made for Cute Card Thursday that I have recreated it with a different image and papers...hope you like it Marlene.

I have used a Hanglar & StAnglar image that I received in a swap. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and the hearts are by Magnolia. I have used Basic Grey "Cupcake" papers and the ribbon is by American Craft, the bling is from a big pack I got from QVC.

Thanks for the inspiration Marlene, as always your creations are amazing, and very inspiring.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful Caz, love the colours.

Annie said...

gorgeous! the papers are stunning and the image so cute and coloured perfectly.

Clair Matthews said...

Stunning!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Caz, that is Fantastic!! love the colour combination, so unusual and as usual your colouring is fabulous!

Hugs, Marlene x