Search This Blog

Monday, May 05, 2008

Male Magnolia Card

I made this card for by Brother-in-Law's birthday on the 10th, I always struggle with male cards....men don't do cute....actually saying that my Sister is not a fan of cute for female adults either...whereas I like cute for females of any age.

So the card is using Cool Edwin, Brickwall & Graffiti "Happy Birthday" all by Magnolia. The papers are Rhonna Farrer "Graffiti". I coloured the images with Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. Again I used the masking technique to put Edwin in front of the brickwall. I have been asked to do a step by step tutorial on this technique, but I am not sure how many people would be interested, so if this is something you would like explained better, with a few pictures then leave me a comment.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

He's sooo cute... love the card so Masculine :)

TCake said...

i'm liking him!...he's very funky!...Tx

Jennifer Love said...

soooo cute! I mean uh...manly. Yeah..grrr..manly. hehe! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it Caz!! I've been uhmming and ahhing about the brick wall.. but seeing yours think I will have to get it..lol

Fabulous 'Male' card :)

Marlene x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Would love to see a tutorial on masking if you do one.

Anonymous said...

Fab card, Caz!
Maria x

Chrissie said...

Great card Caz, as usual. You're on my favourites list and I visit every day 'cos you're such an inspiration to me. I'd love to see a tutorial on masking, I've only got 2 Tildas at the moment, desperate for some more but penniless!

Anonymous said...

Yes please Caz - I would love to see a tutorial on masking.

Sarah (Butterbee UKS) xx

Anonymous said...

Another lovely card Caz
I would like to see a tutorial please

Eralc (UKS)

Anonymous said...

Great Card...yes I would love to see a tutorial please