Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ATC's for UKS Swap

OK, so I have finally finished my ATC's for the Magnolia ATC Swap over on UKScrappers. I wanted to get them done and out of the way as life has a habit of throwing a spanner in the works and then I end up rushing to get things done.

I wanted to use them making technique on them, so decided to do a series of them against a brickwall background. I am pretty pleased with them...even though there was a lot of colouring involved.

I also made a little folder for them to travel in...didn't want them to get damaged. This folder was made using a scrap of cardstock and then decorated...it only took about 15-20 minutes to make, including the decorating.

Let's just hope the recipients like them.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Well I was disappointed to find that you were in a different group to me as I LOVE your work and would have liked to see the colouring etc. up close. I'm sure that the recipients of these ATCs will be very happy with them :D

angeljakki said...

Some great work there caz. Hopeing to get cracking with mine today.

Unknown said...

I'm sure they will be loved... they are stunning and that folder is sooo cute :)

Frances said...

Oh, really wanted to cut back with my magnolia buying but you are making that wall look irresistable Caz! They all look fab! x

Annie said...

cute ATCs and fab idea to send them in a folder.