Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Same but different...

OK, so here they are...the final "twins" cards......the same but different is how I have described them. The images are the same, as is the papers, the only difference is in the rubbons and stickers used.

What you can't see on the smaller image is the bling in the hair/ears and ring...and also the glitter in the hair and on the bags and bracelets. I am pleased with these two....let's hope the lady I made them for is....and also the recipients, which I believe are her twin sisters.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

these are just fab Cards, love all what you have done on them x

Charlol said...

Love the card especially the way you've gone round the image with a blue wash? Gives it a kind of shadow.

simplyfairies said...

What agreat idea very clever indeed, I am sure that all will be over the moon with them, how can they not.... they are gorge...