Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Card with my new Spring Stamp Club Magnolia's

As promised, here it is....my first card with the new Spring Stamp Club. As soon as I saw Jakki's gorgeous card, I wanted to make one with the swing....so thanks Jakki for the inspiration, as always. OK, so I have used the new stamp club swing, tilda and clouds with the sentiment from Hero Arts. The papers are Basic Grey "Sultry", the ribbon is American Craft and the button is PaperMania. As always I have coloured the stamped image with my Prismacolor's and Sansador using paper stumps.

As I loving the new stamps, and have placed my order for the Summer ones now.

After our late night, I am having a bit of quiet time crafting....will have more cards later/tomorrow morning.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... it's gorgeous and she is sooo sweet, love the swing stamp too :)

Kim said...

Oooh this is sooo sweet Caz, love it!

angeljakki said...

It looks great caz, great colours

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Caz, love all the colours you've used.
Maria x

Mel said...

Great card, lovely bright colours

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card... just love the new stamps :)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the stamp and great papers. Must have a play with those stamps later