Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 6 "It's a Man's World"


I made this card last night for this weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog, I already had the image coloured, so it was a bit of a cheat this week. We were out all day Friday, Saturday I was doing scrapping for DT & mag work and Sunday was a family christening.

Anyway, back to this card. I have used a cute Hanglar & StAnglar stamped image that I received in a swap, the sentiment is by Hero Arts. The papers are a mixture of K&Co "Hopscotch Boy" and Basic Grey "Cupcake".

Thanks ladies for another fab challenge, look forward to seeing what you come up with for us for the next challenge.
Caz
x
x

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card love the image and the papers are fab

Sandy said...

Wow fabulous card. So gorgeous. Love it.

Samm said...

ahhh lovely! what a cutie!

Samm
x

Sharon said...

Love that image and your papers are just right for him.

Annie said...

that is an adorable image and I love the way you've put the card together with fab papers!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love those papers and a fab image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, gorgeous Card, great Colors and the Stamp is so Cute.....

Deb said...

fab card Caz, love the boy, he is a cutie

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Classroomfree said...

I love this!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wonderful card - I love this stamp

Mel said...

Caz, very cute!