Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

More Christmas Cards...

Once I started making a few Christmas Cards, I found it hard to stop...what is wrong with me, I usually hate making them...I think these Magnolia's are making it happen...they have magical powers.

This one is using Thinking Tilda stamp from Magnolia, Xmas Sentiment Circle stamp is by Stamps Away (love this stamp). The papers are old Chatterbox Xmas papers from a couple of years ago...I am a hoarder ya know (and they are not my cuppa tea scrapping wise)...LOL. The ribbons is American Craft and the jewels were from QVC...I believe they are by Design Objectives (that's what the box said). As usual I used my Prismacolor pencils with Sansador to colour Tilda.

This next one also features a Magnolia stamp, but this time Edwin. The other stamps used are both from Stamps Away, the papers are Basic Grey "Blitzen", again more papers that I really didn'tenjoy scrapping with..and I have a stack of them....so they are destined for card making. Ribbon is again by American Craft, and Edwin is coloured as always with my trusty Prisma's & Sansador.
This final card is using another Magnolia, this time Festive Tilda. The papers are by KI Memories, but they are a couple of years old and I cannot remember which line they were. Sentiment stamp is as above (Stamps Away) and the bling and colouring are as above.

I think I now have six cards made ready for Christmas, and I intend to have about 40 by the time is gets here....a few a month is definately better than a mad dash in November/December, and then running out of time and not getting them posted before final posting day...it happens to me almost every year...LOL

I got my SU order this morning, so I am sure to be playing with my new "Circle of Friendship" stamps this evening.

Have a fab day everyone.
Caz
x

2 comments:

Amanda said...

those are gorgeous hun.

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Fab cards and amazing organisation - xmas in March!!! Wow!