Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's my Birthday and I'll make cards if I want to...

Well it's here.....today is my ***cough xxth*** birthday. I am off to school for a day of fun and crafting with Georgia and the rest of Year One.

I was a lucky girl this year, I got a Link of London "Sweetie" bracelet from my Dad & Sister, a charm for it from Hubby, and a Momiji doll called Snowflake from Georgia, some Hanglar & Stanglar stamps with the money my MIL & FIL gave me....I will show pictures later.

Anyway here is the card I made last night. The stamp is one of the new Magnolia's and it's Bear Edwin. The other stamp is a Journal stamp by Papirloftet. The papers ribbon and rub-ons are by Rhonna Farrer, the buttons are by Doodlebug & Queen & Co, and I used by ATB tape writer for the sentiment.

Off now to have fun...will be back laters.
Caz
x

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely card. i love the papers

TCake said...

fab card as ever....love the papers & colours. have a Fantastic Birthday
Tx

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAZ !!!

TraceyJ UKS

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card as always. Hope you have a lovely birthday xxx

Peechy said...

happy birthday!! fabby pressies and a scrummy card as usual xxx

Scrapdragon said...

Happy Birthday and a wonderful card as well