Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ScrapaGoGo Februrary DT work...

Here are the projects I completed for ScrapaGoGo with the February Kit. The kit contained a lovely mix of Fancy Pants "Crush" and Scenic Route "Loveland". I made this mini book using my Bind-It-All machine and the kit. The pictures I took back in April 2000 were on a digital camera, but technology has advanced considerably since those first digital cameras so the quality is not great. The first digital camera I had was a Sony Mavica and took pictures onto a 3.5" floppy disk...boy was it slow. Anyway the poorer quality pictures looked great when I had them printed out 2"x 3". The next thing I did was a 12x12 page featuring a school picture of Georgia. Her school polo shirt is buttercup yellow, and matched well to the Fancy Pants paper. I used the lines on the patterned paper to journal about how we practiced her school photo smile.
We got a gorgeous sheet of KI Memories lacy cardstock, and as everyone else had cut it up and used it...I decided to leave it whole, like an acrylic page, you can see through this page.
My final 12x12 was featuring my Momiji Dolls. These were my first five dolls and I wanted to do a page about them.
My final page was a 6x12, and my favourite. I doodled around the edge of the page and photos with a black pen. Stamped "Love" to finish the border. Cut hearts from the "Loveland" papers, used lots of the Fancy Pants "Crush" rub-ons. Cut the heart from the Bazzill In Stitchz cardstock doodled on it, and stamped and added with wings. I finally created a flower with circles of the scraps of paper hed in place with a pin from the kit...Can you tell I love this one...LOL!
Anyway, I am currently still playing with the lush March kit, which is crammed full with gorgeous bits including K&Co "Wild Saffron" papers.
Caz
x