Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

HS:MS Lust

Today Her Space : My Space has been hijacked......by SuzyB and Andrew...and they are shown in a way we have never seen them before...an probably never will again. Anyway this is what I found when I logged on this morning...

Its official, this is a Her Space My Space hijack!


Andrew (Boy Blogger) and I have assumed control!!As we are being naughty, we also want to encourage you to get in touch with your naughty side.We all have them, whether its that urge you have to eat a whole packet of Jammie Dodgers in one sitting (well they do only have 8 in the packet, I mean come on!) or whether its what makes you want the gorgeous girl/boy at work to trip over her own feet and make a fool of herself in front of everyone.To do this we are calling on the Seven Deadly Sins also known as the Cardinal Sins. A tricky set of words that we hope will challenge both your mind and photographic skills; especially our first word....Lust or lechery - usually thought of as involving obsessive or excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature - show us Lust in your space.

So over the years I have had many a man talk to my chest. Some men don't seem to realise, they don't speak, can't hear and have no opinions...SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING AT THEM....LOL Saying that, at least they distract the eye away from my tummy and backside....so they have a purpose.
Well at least "Lust" is out of the way, and we have the other 6 deadly sins to think about this week. I do like knowing what is coming for the week...gives me a chance to think about what I could do.
Anyway, Georgia thinks I am mad....I mean what mother sits and takes pictures of her boobs while drinking a cup of coffee and asking her DD to eat her brekkie and get dressed...LOL
Caz
x

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, well done! I can see why chaps might take a peep at those - fabulous!! (in a non sexual admiration way of course!)

x

Bobs said...

That's a beautiful cleavage there, Caz!! I'm at an age where my boobs are headed south .... and not just for winter!

etteY said...

great shot CAZ! love the angle :) I did a boob shot too but yours are pretty!

cookcreateread said...

Great shot Caz! Love the B&W:)

sharon said...

FAB shot of lust...rofl at the image of you telling DD to eat brekki while you are randomly taking pics of your boobs..lol.x

Jolanda said...

Great shot of LUST!

anita said...

rofl...i have a mental image now of breakfast at your house!

anita
x

Anonymous said...

Great shot Caz!
Love Di

Louise said...

fab shot, and great cleavage
X

Jenga said...

Woo! Great shot ;) tres sexy ;)

L-O-V-E your latest LO it's FAB :)

Bambi said...

lol ... gorgeous!!!

pokettiger said...

The girls are looking good.

Louise Galt said...

Great lust photo, lol can imagine the scene at breakfast time.

Marina said...

What a great cleveage, that sound a bit funny saying that to another woman hahaha it's great shot. :~)

Lynsey said...

What are you like!!?????!!!!
Just logged on to see your blog and I get your cleavage!!!

Sue said...

Only men eh? Not any green eyed women then? What I'd give . . . . anyway . . . moving on . . .

A fabulous shot, really excellent angle and they look amazing.

Great take . . . Sue . . . feeling a little deprived!

All of my Todays said...

Great knockers!!!

Unknown said...

Great minds - you got my boobs on this challenge too!

Sarah said...

Wow - I think you got my share!! Great shot Caz x

Angela said...

lmao, Awesome job!

The Cook said...

That is a great shot. The story of you taking it and your very puzzled daughter is hilarious! x