Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HS:MS Greed

Today's prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "greed". Greed (or avarice) is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess; applied to the acquisition of wealth in particular. Show us Greed in your space.
Not a particularly fab shot, but I decided to do a mixture of SuzyB's and Andrew's shots for Greed.
Been busy this evening making more cards with my new Sugar Nellies. They are very similar to yesterdays card, but I am really pleased with how they have come out...will post pics tomorrow.
I can also confirm that yesterdays Gluttony dessert is now more....it lasted until this evening.
Caz
x

1 comment:

Kim said...

Caz, help!! I tried to email you via the Cricut DS blog but it came back undeliverable!! This is what I said:

Hi Caz & Lynsey,

First of all thanks for the great tip about changing the time for the US
templates, works great!!

Secondly, when a template is made to a certain size, obviously because =
there is no select all feature in DS, how do you resize it to cut or can =
you leave it as it is and tell the machine to cut it at a certain size?

Sorry if this sounds a dumb question but there are so many great =
templates but not all the right size for me as I make mostly cards.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Kim