Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Cards


I received a cute new Magnolia stamp, and just had to make a new baby card. The bunny is just too cute. I used 7Gypsies Baby Oh Girl papers, and my Cricut (New Arrivals Cartridge).

Today was the first day of Half Term, and it was so lovely not to have to jump out of bed this morning and rush around. We had a fun day crafting and doing odd jobs about the place. I sorted through some of my stash. And things look much neater. I even started to clean up my craft room...although I haven't crafted/scrapped in to for months. At the moment I much prefer crafting in the lounge with DH around and the TV on....seems more sociable.
Anyway, back to my crafting and watching repeats of the early episodes of Ghost Whisperer Series 2.....boy do I sit there waiting for something to jump out at me...LOL
Caz
x

1 comment: