Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

What a Week!!!

Sorry I have been a slack blogger...no post for a week. I had been feeling ill all week having caught a cold. Nothing life threatening obviously, just made me tired and snotty. So this morning I am feeling very slightly better...thank goodness.

Not much has been happening here this week, well nothing exciting anyway, just the usual mundane stuff. Royal Mail seem to be getting on top of the deliveries and all my parcels are starting to show up. I think I am only waiting for my SI mag, some Scrapbook Trends mags, a few stamps from stampotique, some WRMK designer eyelets from ScrapMagic.

Today is being spent at home, doing the usual washing and tidying and maybe some scrapping with the oh so lush November ScrapaGoGo Kit.....the kit is bulging with yummy stash....cannot believe how much was in the kit again this month.

Tomorrow we are going to visit my family. My nephew Alex is home from Army College in Harrogate and we are all going out for dinner together.

Will be back after the weekend with a couple of pics.
Caz
x

No comments: