Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time to share my September GoGo Create DT work...

Ok, so it is finally the 20th and now I can share the work I did as part of the wonderful GoGo Create DT with the September Kit. This month featured the oh so lush Heidi Grace Urban Acres Blvd.

So here they are the first two were featured in the Booklet that accompanies the kit. Sorry the photo on the 6x12 is not as clear as I would have liked...it was a little dark in real life too...but I liked it anyway.
This month Lorraine and Janice featured four Masterclasses online, one of which was my "Paper Roses" technique. The PDF contains instructions on how to make them, and also some step by step pictures. The end if the PDF shows a card and LO I did using them....here are the "Paper Roses" followed by the card & LO.












I am already starting to work with Octobers Kit which is devine. The papers are from October Afternoon, together with loads of lovely bits. Check out the ScrapaGoGo Site (link to the right) and see pictures of the full kit.

Caz x

No comments: