Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I think I could be hooked on Etsy

Now I had looked at items sold on Etsy before, but until yesterday had never dipped my toes in and purchased...and now I have purchased almost 20 items from 4 different sellers. Thanks to Bex,(from hereon in known as "The Enabler")I have ordered some acrylic shaped albums from Artbar, some journal cards from 2 different sellers and also 2 necklaces (1 for me & 1 for my little sister for her birthday). So here is a lookie at what I bought...



There are just so many lush handmade things on there. I defy anyone to look and not purchase...you just can't help yourself. But beware, you could find yourself addicted very quickly....
Caz
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to enable LMAO

Gertie said...

Addicting isn't it LOL!!
Loads of gorgeous and unusual things to be brought from there :D