Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

Off to Wyverstone Weekend Retreat

Well I am just getting my last bits and pieces together and then I will set off on my 2 hours drive to Thornham via Janice's house.

So excited, I am even having a mini photo shoot with Stevie....

Georgia phoned from Nana & Pops last night and it had me in pieces....I sobbed my little heart out. After her being ill in the morning, I was wracked with guilt about sending her off for the weekend. But the good news is that by the time she left she had perked up and by the evening she was fine. She told me that she missed me and that she loved me to 169 million. Today she is off to Legoland, I have armed her with my old digital camera, so hopefully there will be a few cute pictures on there.

Anyway, got to get going. Will try to update over the weekend, but unsure of internet access. So failing that will post on Sunday night with some pictures.
Caz
x

No comments: