Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Homegrown...

Today we sampled our first ever homegrown strawberries. Planted in a tub in the garden, we will never have a huge supply, but todays were the first three...so one for each of us. They were so lovely and sweet, I am not sure if they really tasted better or whether we just think they did because we grew them...guess we will never know. I did however take a photo to mark the occasion, and here it is...

So today the weather forecast was for heavy rain, and I am not sure what happened, but it definately decided to stay away, but I think it will be back tomorrow. David had to work again today, so Georgia and I spent the afternoon crafting and watching "Music and Lyrics". I cannot believe that she actually loves one of my films. She sings along to the words to the opening song, which is called "Pop goes my heart" and has Hugh Grant dressed up in 80's gear as part of an 80's pop group called Pop. She is such a funny thing, and we spent the nicest day together, she was adorable and fun to be with.

So while the film was on I was busy creating another layout with my July ScrapaGoGo Design Team Kit....I love the page I created, I now just need to find the picture that I wanted to put in it...I know it is somewhere, if only I knew where that was.

I had the best morning with Danny the postman delivering 8 parcels. There contents included makeup, the QVC TSV from last Saturday, DCWV cardstock pads, Herma, Fancy Pants Chipboard, AC Thickers, Autumn Leaves Bag-o-Buttons and my July Go2Pieces mini pizza box.

We have also decided to take a family holiday to Cyprus, hopefully in mid August. We are just waiting for our Passport renewals to arrive before we go ahead and book any tickets. Before I go ahead and book I just need to check with my Auntie Sheena that we are ok to stay.

Tomorrow is a lazy family day. David will cook a fabulous roast lamb dinner, and I will be doing some tidying in my craft room...I really need to move my stash all back up there...I have a largish pile of it downstairs in the lounge....naughty me!

Anyway, that's all for tonight folks!

Caz x

No comments: