Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

FiFi ForgetMeNot Forgot.....

OK, so I promised some pictures last week from the Zoo, and I totally failed to deliver. Things have been busy here following the Bank Holiday Weekend. I feel like I have been playing catch up all week. I have now finalised Georgia's birthday party details, so we have that to look forward to on Friday. Georgia will be 5 on Wednesday, I still can't believe how quickly the time has flown, it only seems like yesterday when she was a baby in my arms.

Tonight we have been to a Dinner/Dance to celebrate the Accountant I work with's 60th Birthday. The food was pretty good, and I even tried Smoked Salmon again...and I still don't like it. I also had Venison again, which was actually better than I remembered, and an unusual Danish dessert, and for the life of me I cannot remember it's name. Then followed some Highland Dancing (his wife is Scottish). This was good fun.

Later today I am teaching a canvas class at the local crop here in Milton Keynes. I am a last minute substitute as Rachael is ill and cannot do it. So after being out all evening, I still need to pack, but think I will leave it to the morning....and I WILL pack light....I promise.

Anyway off to bed, need to get up early in the morning. I will leave you will a picture that was from last weekend...well Blogger is too slow...and I am too tired, so it will have to wait until after the crop .
Caz
x

No comments: