Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday...

OK, so Comic Relief does Fame Academy gave me the title for today's blog...

As predicted today has been one mad rush after another. Georgia and I happily sat having breakfast until I noticed the clock...it was 8:12 am...and we have to be at the school for 8:45....arrggghhhh...My hair was wet, I was in my PJ's, obviously no makeup...what a mess. Georgia is not known for hurrying, and we barely made it to the school before the 9am start. I felt a mess all day, as my hair, while dry, was not done as I like it...but little did it matter, as at 5pm I went and had it cut anyway.

I came home from the school run to see a note from the Postman...I had two parcels to collect. I knew what they were going to be, as I am only expecting a few things at the moment. One was a pizza box full of stash from Craft Obsessions, containing mainly Creative Imaginations products including some "Caution Girl" papers...which are fab. So I have lovely new stash here, but am too knackered to play with it.

Got an email this evening from Roz O'Hanlan Miss Lippy Chick herself, saying that she has added the Flip Book that I did as part of the ScrapaGoGo Design Team (Feb Kit) to her Customer Gallery...looks lovely, even if I do say so myself.

Forgot to mention that we ordered a wonderful, gorgeous, fabulous, sexy new Dell PC on Saturday....can hardly wait. It has a 22 inch widescreen monitor, Dual Core 2 Processior (2.13Hz), 1Gb RAM, 500Gb Hard Drive...and much more. Hopefully it will arrive towards the end of this week, and then I can get it up and running. It comes with the new Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, which looks great, although I wouldn't get it unless you are getting a lovely new PC with a minimum of 1Gb RAM as I hear it does need the larger amount of RAM. Will let you know what I think of it when I have received and played with it.

Well bed is calling, so here is another of the pictures I took over the weekend.

Caz x

No comments: