Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow, Stash and all that jazz....

Well I prayed for snow, and boy did we get some. Woke up this morning at 5am and there was a light covering of snow. I went back to bed and at 6.30am we had about 1.5 inches. Well it continued to snow all morning and through lunch and has only stopped in the last hour. We ended up with about 3 inches in total, which is already starting to drip....but it looks like it will be around until the morning as a heavy frost is predicted tonight. Georgia had no school as it was closed because of the weather, so we went and got dressed up in our warmest clothes. I had her rugged up so well she complained that she couldn't bend her legs properly...LOL. I got some fab pictures of her playing, and we made a small snowman. Here are a couple of them...

This was the view from the front of the house across the park. It was taken at 9.05am, when the snow was at about 2 inches, the final inch fell between then and midday.



Well before that I was having a little surf on www.amillionlittlethings.com and they have the NEW Basic Grey in stock...so I ordered myself the Phoebe Papers only, and also the 6x6 Phoebe paper pad. Then I got 3 packs of the new rubons and a Narratives acetate...It was all Lynseys fault...she made me look...honest.

We are waiting for David to come home (hopefully early) so that Georgia can have a little play in the snow with Daddy. She wants to make a snowman of her own in the back garden...we'll see if they manage it.

Caz

1 comment:

Tracie H said...

So NOT fair! I really wanted snow for my guys to play in.....love your piccies and your dolly beads are yummy