Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Off on a Photography Adventure

Well we set off tomorrow afternoon for Crewe where we are staying the night before Kirsty Wiseman's Creative Photography Course...cannot wait. My scrapping stuff is all packed...an as usual I have overpacked, but I have no more time to whittle it down. Anyone who has seen me go to my local crop can confirm that I cannot under any circumstances travel light...so what is the point in even trying.

Before we leave I have 2 clients to see, then I have to go and see Georgia and her class perform a Chinese New Year Dragon Dance, have coffee and biccies with her teacher Mrs Kirkpatrick...who is lovely. And then we have promised Georgia a McDonalds for tea before we set off...so not much to cram into the day.

I am expecting a parcel in the morning before I leave containing my Troll Beads...cannot wait to add them to my bracelet...there are going to be a few Trolly/Dolly Beads girls on Saturday, so cannot wait to see all their lovely bracelets in person.

Anyway, enough for now, but get ready to see some fab pictures on Saturday/Sunday, depending on whether I can get internet access.

Nite
Caz
x

No comments: