Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sunny Days

Well the weekend was filled with sunshine, and I spent Saturday visiting my family in Weybridge. A lazy day followed by a lovely BBQ in my Sisters garden....what could be better. Sunday was my filled with the monthly MK Crop....formerly a Scrapaholics Club...but a long story. I managed to get 3 LO's completed, although it is Tuesday and I have still not had a chance to take pics....I think that is a job for tomorrow and daylight.

Here is a LO I did when Bex came over to Scrap on BH Monday. The picture was taken at his 2nd Birthday Party by my Hubby David. He looks completely lost in his own world. I really love this sort of natural shot. I love using my new KI Memories Alphabet Soup....but when I did this LO I sat and calculated that at £12.50 for a tin of 46 letters, it made the cost of the title alone on this LO come to just over £3.50. I have a few tins and have decided to keep full set so that I can trace around them....which I did on a LO done at the crop....and they look fab, and cost a fraction...

I have a busy working week this week, but we are at home for the whole weekend, so hopefully I will have time to get a CJ done for a new CJ I joined on UKScrappers....The Bonanza 2006 CJ. I am doing my DLO on Michele Charles techniques that I learnt from the lovely lady herself when I worked in her classroom last month at Discover Bonanza. I also desperately need to finish some things I am working on for the Delivered2You Kit Design Team....so much to do...so little time. Hope the weather wherever you are in the country/world is FAB...and continues this way well into the weekend.

No comments: